Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Norway!

I've been to many countries in Europe, but favorite country is Norway. First of all, when I was on the plane to Norway, all I could see from high above were mountains and lands. The mountains over there cover about 2/3 of the country. When I made a 3-hour trip from Bergen, the second largest city in Norway to its capital, Oslo, I saw more than 40 tunnels along the road, and one of them was 24.5 kilometers long. There were so many because back then, people used to trench the mountains and make routes for cars to go under them. It's cold in Norway, but some of the lands around Oslo have warmest summers but also cold weather during wintertime.

As you've seen Norway on a map, it's a small country, not a crowded country also. Its population is approximately 4,768,212. Not so many Vietnamese live there like they do in some other countries but they're very happy when they meet each other and they cherish the moment of being together as a family once or twice a year. The environment is very fresh and clean. I visited Norway for three weeks but there was no way I could find a piece of trash, which briefly tells you that the Norwegian people have good manners and they respond well to their environment. They are wonderful!
I hope I will have a chance to visit that amazingly beautiful country again!


The longest tunnel

I wrote my name on the wall just like everybody else did. I love that moment!



























No comments:

Post a Comment