Thursday, August 19, 2010

Something I'd Like To Say!

Hi I'm Ami, and this is my 3rd year at AIS. Just a start of a school-year week but I'm really enjoying it. I have such awesome teachers and friends. They often make me laugh throughout the whole day. They're funny people and their jokes are hilarious! I prefer teachers and friends that can make me smile, laugh, or even giggle. People with sense of humor attract more to those who aren't so funny. All I want to say is I love jokes and best of all, smile and enjoy your school-year at AIS.




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment